2 handfuls of organic baby spinach
2 cups of clean water
2 small granny smith green apples*, or 1 large granny smith green apple*
3 Strawberries*, fresh or frozen
2 tbsp. fresh pressed lemon or lemon juice
1 handful of green grapes* (10 grapes)
1 tbsp. brown or golden flax seeds*, whole. (grounded or “milled” is less desirable)
1/2-1 scoop of high quality protein powder (vanilla)
* = recommended Organic
1. Mix all ingredients into a blender, blend until smooth.
Tips to modify this recipe for YOU:
- Replace the baby spinach with your favorite leafy green!
- Add Stevia (Natural Sweeter) to make the smoothie more sweet!
- Some Brands of high quality protein we recommend are:
- SunWarrior Warrior Blend Raw Protein (Plant-based Protein)
- Vega Protein (Plant-based Protein)
- Tera’s Whey Organic Grass-fed Protein (Dairy- Based)
- Garden of life brand Protein Powders
- There are a lot of other great brands, click here to learn what to look for when choosing a high quality protein powder to use.