Insane 20 Minute Elliptical HIIT Workout
Dr. Kevin Sarich demonstrates how HIIT workouts can be done on an elliptical within a matter of minutes to maximize your fitness goals!
No more hassle of spending hours a day in a gym with HIIT workouts. Just 20 minutes!
HIIT Stands for High-Intensity Interval Training, for those who don’t know.
Try adding this HIIT workout to your weekly fitness regimen , 1-2 times a week to reap the full benefits!
What this WORKOUT includes
- 4 Minute warm-up
- 8 Rounds of 30 seconds of High Intesnity (your maximal effort)
- separated by
- 7 Rounds of 90 seconds of rest (low intensity- catch your breath)
- 3 Minute cool-down
Why use an Elliptical?
- They are perfect for all ages and fitness levels, especially beginners who want to start losing weight.
- You can find ’em almost everywhere, most gyms and workout centers have ellipticals.
- You CAN get your heart rate up fast, some studies show participants felt a better workout on an elliptical compared to a treadmill.
- They are easy on the body, great for people with joint, knee and lower back issues.
- You can control your environment, don’t let a bad day of weather stop you from working out!
- You can use your arms and legs together, full-body workouts come with maximal benefits.