You’ll need a good high powered bender and a nut bag.
- 1 cup of raw Brazil Nuts
- 10 Mejool Dates pitted (make sure to remove seed in the middle of dates)
- 60 oz Clean Water
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract or Vanilla bean powder
- 1 tsp of Ceylon Cinnamon
- Add nuts, dates, vanilla, cinnamon and ONLY 30 oz of water to blender and blend on low to high until mixture forms paste.
- Add the rest of the water and blend on high powered until milk becomes frothy.
- Line a large container with nut bag.
- Pour blended mixture into nut bag as it drains into container.
- Squeeze excess milk out of bag